Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brianna's Blog

My Experience

My experience on this trip has been amazing. I have met people I have never met before and got to know them very well. The trip to Washington, D.C. was very interesting. I was happy that I got to go back because I haven’t been there since I was two years old. I saw the White House including the snipers that were watching people from the roof of the White House. I also had the opportunity to ride on the Metro (I was kind of scared). I got to go up to the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. The most amazing thing about this trip was I got to meet a group of girls. I went to their school called Esperanza Academy of Hope. These girls and I have created a wonderful friendship and I am going to be very sad when we have to leave.

No comments: